We are looking for someone to be based near Boroughbridge that will be responsible for the Spare Parts and Stores.
This will involve finding suitable solutions for customers both in person and over the phone and being responsible for the selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories for all types of spraying equipment.
Working Hours Required:
- Monday – Friday : 08:00 – 18:00
- Sat - AM Alternate
Areas of responsibility:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department or on the phone and identifying the parts they need.
- Ordering parts and building & maintaining supplier relationships
- Unloading of supplier delivery vehicles and checking in deliveries into stock and onto the database whilst checking goods against batch listings
- Follow up on order shortages and communicate to accounts and manager via daily reports
- Booking out parts to ensure that our engineers have the correct stock in their vans and working with them to ensure timely restocking as required.
- Promote and sell parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Providing quotations and pricing as and when requested
- Organising the packaging and posting out of parts to clients
- Invoicing and taking payment from clients
- Managing parts stock and stock takes
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise display as well as keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organized.
- Basic engineering jobs on site to aid in the sale of parts or occasionally assist the engineers.
- Complete product demonstrations, including shows whenever necessary
- Provides delivery, training, help and maintenance in the Sales and aftersales of Precision Farming Products as well as deliver training for software updates and manufacturer updates to sales staff and clients
- Provides Internal and External technical and specialist advice relative to the entire product line
- Oversee and manage the introduction of new technology / products to customers as well as suggest new products on the market
- Deal with Customer Satisfaction issues relating to the product line
- Maintain good relationships with the suppliers
- Meet supplier and company targets
- Keeps up to date with all product releases, updates and technology related to precision farming equipment as well as the industry as a whole and attend all necessary training
- Previous parts and precision farming experience within a similar industry is a plus but not a necessity as training will be given.
- Technical knowledge and experience of sprayers including a wide range of makes of sprayers with an interest in new products coming onto the market.
- A competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Full Driving Licence