- Produces uniform, 80° hollow cone spray pattern.
- Flow rates are matched to serve as a direct replacement for commonly used non-TeeJet hollow cone spray tips.
- High-quality ceramic orifice provides superior wear life, including high-pressure operation.
- Low profile acetal tip body provides minimal impact with foliage and excellent chemical resistance.
- Color-coded holder based on tip flow rate allows for easy capacity identification.
- Snap-fit backup plate provides positive retention when handled in field, but allows for tool-free removal for easy cleaning.
- Suggested spray pressure range of 30–360 PSI (2–25 bar). Uses 114396-1-NYR Quick TeeJet® cap, gasket and O-ring.
- Excellent for high pressure air blast and directed spray applications
- Ideal for fungicides, insecticides, foliar fertilizer and related applications requiring thorough leaf coverage