Use for directed applications in air blast spraying for orchards and vineyards and other speciality crops. Also well-suited for applications of insecticides, fungicides, defoliants and foliar fertilisers at pressures of 40 PSI (3 bar) and above.
- Produces uniform, 80° hollow cone spray pattern ideal for airblast, directed and speciality applications.
- Flow rates are matched to serve as a direct replacement for commonly used non-TeeJet hollow cone spray tips.
- High-quality ceramic orifice provides superior wear life, including high-pressure operation.
- Low profile acetal tip body provides minimal impact with foliage and excellent chemical resistance.
- Colour-coded holder based on tip flow rate allows for easy capacity identification.
- Snap-fit backup plate provides positive retention when handled in field, but allows for tool-free removal for easy cleaning.
- Best suited for use with TeeJet 98450 series brass rollover fittings.
- Compatible with TeeJet cap CP20230 for use on rollovers and threaded nozzle bodies, tighten to a maximum torque of: 100 in-lbs (11 N-m).
- Suggested spray pressure range of 30–360 PSI (2–25 bar).