Asymmetrical twin flat spray air-injector nozzles - IDTA
Extremely low-drift, air-aspirating air injector twin flat spray nozzle and reduced spray shadow at higher driving speeds.
- High drift reduction over entire pressure range
- Nozzle in cap with MULTIJET bayonet system (incl. gasket)
- Twin Flat spray jet 30°/50° with asymmetrical spray angles and flow rates - 90°/120° gives on the target area the same spray width - Finer droplet spectrum to the front in driving direction for optimum wetting - Coarser, more drift-resistant droplet spectrum to the rear
- Optimum user protection thanks to removal/installation of the injector with protective gloves without tools (patent)
- JKI approval for mixed equipment with ID3 nozzles with the same nozzle size in the boom centre section
Spray Table for Asymmetrical twin flat spray air-injector nozzles - IDTA