The Landquip Condor mounted sprayer is a great alternative to the traditional forward folding ‘gullwing’ boom. The Condor mounted sprayer has a rear narrow 2.5 metre folding boom which folds away behind the tank making the whole sprayer more compact and also allowing faster transport speeds. The Condor shares a tank and other components with the Landquip Cropmaster mounted sprayer making spares readily available. Those tank sizes range from 1300 to 1900 litres. The Alu-light rear folding boom is available from 18 to 30 metres.
When used in combination with a Landquip Vision Front Tank a total capacity of 3800 litres can be reached while maintaining good weight distribution.
Front tank Vision 1500L Condor 1600L - 24 metre
- 1300, 1600 or 1900 litre Polyethylene tank for easy and thorough rinsing
- 18-30m Alu-light rear folding boom
- Narrow 2.5 metre transport width
- 190 litre fresh water tank
- 15 litre handwash tank
- 210 or 300 l/min piston diaphragm pump
- 25 litre stainless steel chemical bowl
- Electronic spray rate controller
- Liquid fertiliser ready
- Operator friendly
Condor 1900L - 30metre Front Vision Tank 1900L
Front Vision 1900L Condor 1600L - 24 metre VPA