55295 e-ChemSaver® Electric Solenoid Shutoff
The 55295 e-ChemSaver is a solenoid actuated shutoff compatible with a wide range of TeeJet nozzle bodies equipped with a diaphragm check valve. It can be used for end of boom nozzles as well as individual tip shutoff and PWM controls.
- Valve is normally closed and opens when solenoid is energized.
- Wetted materials include stainless steel and Viton®.
- Use with most diaphragm check valve equipped TeeJet nozzle bodies.
- 100 PSI (6.8 bar) maximum spraying pressure at minimum voltage (12V or 24V).
- 0.6 GPM (2.27 l/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop and 0.8 GPM (3.0 l/min) at 10 PSI (0.7 bar) pressure drop.
- ¼ second response time. n Offered in 12- or 24-Volt DC version.
- 2-Pin MetriPack connector molded into body for a clean, weather-tight electrical connection.