Air ChemSaver Shutoff - 55300
55300 ChemSaver Air Shutoff Valve is designed as a pneumatic valve for use on Quick TeeJet® nozzle assemblies. Air pressure is used to open the valve and a spring is used to close the valve.
- Wetted materials include polypropylene, Kynar® and Viton.
- 45 PSI (3.1 bar) minimum air pressure.
- 150 PSI (1b bar) maximum liquid pressure.
- Air inlet fitting swivels around body and accepts 6mm push-to-connect fittings for fast installation.
- Valve is normally closed.
- Very low air consumption per cycle reduces load on air supply system.