The air induction nozzle with the finest drops to optimise the balance between drift
reduction and spray coverage. Suitable for a wide variety of applications to cereals, oilseed, rape and other combinable crops. Effective down to 100 l/ha of water.
The Hypro Guardian AIR spray nozzle has a unique rearward spray incline provides more uniform coverage. Higher flow nozzles used at faster speeds have a greater spray incline.
• Air-induced sprays reduce drift while increasing droplet deposition and retention on foliage
• Provides better coverage with more drops per gallon or litre compared to other common air-induced spray nozzles
• Speed-optimised spray incline allows more uniform coverage
• Specifically engineered nozzle to maintain droplet spectrum regardless of orifice size
• Optimum spray - use at 3 bar.
3 star at 1.25-1.5 bar
75% drift reduction
Spray quality is categorized as ‘smaller droplet air induction’ by AHDB at 3 bar and is similar across different nozzle sizes when used at the same pressure.
Application rates shown on this chart are based upon tests at 3 bar and 50cm nozzle spacing.
1. Single Inlet; Air Inducted Technology
2. Inclined spray pattern provides more uniform coverage