Skip to content
Liquid error (layout/theme line 539): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_uev-theme-snippet.liquid
QJ360C Nozzle Body Series for Wet Booms
- Available with either 3, 4 or 5 spray positions for easy change of spray tips or quick boom flushing.
- Positive shutoff between each position.
- Automatic spray alignment using flat fan spray tips.
- Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar).
- Available in 25 mm, ½", ¾" or 1" pipe connections.
- Includes ChemSaver® diaphragm check valve for drip-free shutoff. Standard diaphragm opens at 10 PSI (0.7 bar). See page 68 for additional 21950 ChemSaver spring capacities.
- Standard EPDM diaphragm with Viton® available as an option.
- Also available with optional Air ChemSaver or e-ChemSaver® shutoff valves, see page 69 for additional information.
- Flow Rate: 2.25 GPM (8.5 l/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop, 3.18 GPM (12.0 l/min) with 10 PSI (0.69 bar) pressure drop.
- Mounts to a 3⁄8 (9.5 mm) hole drilled in pipe or tubing.
- Molded hex socket in upper clamp for attaching to flat surfaces. Accepts 5⁄16" or M8 bolt.
- Hinged upper clamp reduces assembly time and fits inside common boom channels.
QJ360E Nozzle Body Series for Wet Booms
- Available to fit 20 mm O.D. tubing only.
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 l/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop, 2.1 GPM (8.0 l/min) with 10 PSI (0.69 bar) pressure drop.
- Reduced internal cavity to increase ChemSaver shut-off speed.
- Notched inlet tube allows for more complete boom drainage and reduces sediment build-up