The 8000 Series Respirator conforms to the contours of your face. It seals comfortably and remains sealed, even while talking. Plus, the seal is extra-wide, so it fits more facial types.
- Soft, durable facepiece and light weight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort
- Exhalation valve positioned for better communication
- Cartridges have a snap-in mount for easy replacement and no misthreading
- New inhalation valve on each cartridge
- Living hinge allows head harness to be folded comfortably around neck when not in use.
- Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses
- Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts
- Available pre-assembled and also as individual components
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
YOUR FACE NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD
LIGHTWEIGHT & LOW PROFILE
Whether you use gas/vapor cartidges or disks/filters, the 8000 weighs less and the weight is distributed evenly, without pressure points. Plus straps don’t dangle in front of the worker’s eyes. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
NEW INHALATION VALVE WITH EVERY CARTRIDGE
No inhalation valves to stock. No installation. Less maintenance, less parts. And the cartridges snap-in, which eliminates misthreading.
MAINTENANCE MADE SIMPLE
No gaskets, no yoke. There’s less to worry about. Less to replace. Less to clean. Less time wasted.