Skip to content
Liquid error (layout/theme line 539): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_uev-theme-snippet.liquid
Single Nozzle Bodies for Wet Booms - QJ22187-NYB
- Can be mounted to ½", ¾" or 1" pipe or equivalent size tubing.
- ½" and ¾" sizes include a mounting hole in clamp subassembly for mounting to flat surfaces.
- Allows side mounting to flat surface for protection of nozzle body.
- Features ChemSaver drip-free shutoff. Requires 10 PSI (0.7 bar) at the nozzle to open check valve.
- Standard diaphragm of EPDM with optional Viton available
- Mounts to a 3⁄8" (9.5 mm) hole drilled in pipe or tubing.
- Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar).
- Flow rate: 2.5 GPM (9.5 l/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop, 3.54 GPM (13.4 l/min) at 10 PSI (0.69 bar) pressure drop.