The revolutionary Quick Turbo FloodJet nozzle combines the precision and
uniformity of a flat spray nozzle with the clog-resistance and wide angle pattern
of flooding nozzles. It uses an exclusive new design to increase droplet size and
- Patented turbulence chamber creates a dramatic improvement in pattern uniformity.
- Pre-orifice design produces larger droplets for reduced drift.
- Large, round orifice reduces clogging.
- 1.26 (32 mm) diameter tip body fits into ¾ cam lever coupling.
- Grooved side moulding for automatic alignment.
- Stainless steel with colour-coding for easy size identification.
- Available in standard sizes from 1.5 GPM up to 24.0 GPM (6.84 l/min to 94.73 l/min) at pressures of 10–40 PSI (1–3 bar).