Skip to content
Liquid error (layout/theme line 539): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_uev-theme-snippet.liquid
- The SJ3-VR line of variable rate fertilizer spray tips feature a variable diameter orifice that produces a wide range of flow rates—it’s like having five tips in one.
- Allows for a wider range of ground speeds and/or application rates from a single tip for improved productivity.
- Are also ideal for variable rate prescription map applications.
- SJ3-VR tip produces three identical fluid streams for excellent distribution quality in directed applications.
- Solid stream pattern minimizes leaf burn and virtually eliminates drift.
- Acetal body and deflector plate construction for good wear life and chemical resistance.
- Simple, elastomer (EPDM) variable orifice for reliable operation.
- SJ3-VR are intended for use with flow meter based control systems only.
- Multiple capacities available