ROW CROPS I TRAILED I SPRINTER
A compact and light-weight machine, ideal for mixed livestock and cereal farmers
The SPRINTER is a true BERTHOUD reference with all the assets that have made the ranges a success : tried and tested 100% BERTHOUD equipment such as the GAMA pump, the DP TRONIC regulation system and a simplicity of operation thanks to the BERLOGIC control panel.
Its small size, light weight and compactness mean that it requires only low traction power.
I Fully integrated equipment for optimum compactness
- A light-weight chassis designed using high-strength steel for a long operating life
- Compactness above all : 3.75 m wheelbase allowing for sharp turns when being trailed
- High-density polyethylene main tank with a capacity of 2,500 litres and an additional 5%
- The tank has a diamond-shaped base to limit residues.
- Sump with intake by lateral pipe for easy draining of the main tank
- 260 litre rinse tank
- Adjustable rudder and tow bar tracker available as an option to limit the impact on your crops
I Operation and spraying
- GAMA pump as standard : reputed for its sturdiness and long service life, the GAMA piston pump (130 or 160 L/min) has two major advantages :
- outstanding volume measurement, which guarantees the accuracy of the regulation systems.
- minimum servicing requirements thanks to its oil-bath mechanism
- Float gauge with direct reading as standard (NIVELEC tape gauge and digital gauge as an option)
- DILUNET and DILUNET Plus : optional for sequencing dilutions at the bottom of the tank from the cab
I ALS side-folding boom : compact and stable
- Available in 18, 20, 21 and 24 m.
- Axiale suspension which provides excellent stability on flat land, slopes and bends.
- L-shaped arm structure in order to optimise the weight/rigidity ratio.
- Boom control : symmetric unfolding (18/9 m, 20/11 m, 24/12 m with SEH or ED control), integral unfolding in the tractor distributor or SEH versions
[FOCUS] on compatibility with precision agriculture
- Make your work easier with GPS assistance: guidance and section shut-off!
- The BERTHOUD regulation units can be fitted with the E TECH unit for guidance and section shut-off.
- These come in touchscreen format.
- BERTHOUD GPS solutions are delivered as standard with an EGNOS receiver (free signal - accuracy : 15-30 cm).