ROW CROPS I TRAILED I TRACKER
A machine that offers the best compromise between technology and economy
Built on BERTHOUD’s past achievements : with ACTIFLEX axle suspension, the stability of AXIALE booms, and BERTHOUD pump, the TRACKER has been developed by combining practical and economical aspects. With a 3,200 L capacity with DP TRONIC and EC TRONIC electronic regulation and DPA mechanical regulation, fitted with ALS and AXIALE booms from 18 to 33 m, the TRACKER comes with a wide range of options to optimise your comfort and the efficiency of your spraying operations
I Stability, handling and equipment integration
- Chassis consisting of two large and widely spaced side rails and a relatively low centre of gravity to optimise the machine on slopes
- ACTIFLEX suspension on the “S” version with inclined springs and shock absorbers providing efficient, independent load bearing
- High-density polyethylene main tank with a capacity of 3,200 litres and an additional 5%
- The tank has a diamond-shaped base to limit residues.
- Sump with intake by lateral pipe for easy draining of the main tank
- 330 litre rinse tank
- Tow bar tracker available as an option to limit the impact on your crops Hitched to the tractor’s lift arms, it provides maximum stability on flat and sloping terrain.
I Operation and spraying
- The valve block in the TRACKER range reduces the number of valves and the length of the pipes Depending on the models (DPAE or DPA), it has 3 or 2 valves respectively for easier use and greater comfort.
- Two types of regulation are available: DP TRONIC and EC TRONIC electronic regulations via pressure sensor and the mechanical DPA regulation. Exclusive to BERTHOUD, the BERTHOUD VOLUX dosing pump, driven by the sprayer wheel, maintains a constant volume/ha regardless of the forward speed
- DILUNET and DILUNET Plus: optional for sequencing dilutions at the bottom of the tank from the cab
- Continuous and discontinuous flows are available as an option on the DP TRONIC and EC TRONIC
I Choice of booms: AXIALE or ALS
- The AXIALE boom: the benchmark. Fitted on a central pivot close to its centre of gravity, balance is maintained by springs located between the fixed and the mobile frame.
- BOOM CONTROL as an option : boom height controlled by ultrasound sensors.
- Boom control and shut-off : ramp folding in 24/12, 28/14, 30/17, 32/17, 33/17 SEH mode Folding in 24/18/12, 28/21/14, 30/23.5/17, 32/24.4/17, 33/25/17 unhitched ED mode
[FOCUS] on ACTIFLEX axle suspension
- The only suspension on the market with a “de-linear” spring to obtain a variable rigidity depending on the load and stress on the axle
- Fully mechanical suspension
- It constantly adapts to the load
- It requires very little maintenance and provides you with true comfort and work quality!
- Exclusive to BERTHOUD for optimum comfort