HERMES: Berthoud’s new mid range mounted sprayer Berthoud’s new generation of tractor-mounted sprayers: ‘HERMES’ features a stylishly modern and compact design, reducing ‘overhang’ by up to 30 cm from models the FORCE it replaces.
- Its close coupling optimised weight and centre of gravity, improving weight distribution on the tractor, thereby ensuring better balance.
- This is allows the HERMES to be used on smaller tractors, a compact sprayer with rear-folding booms.
- The new HERMES is available with a choice of 3 tank sizes: 800, 1000 and 1200 litres
- Ream folding Booms : A new range of ALSR rear-folding booms in 15, 16 or 18 metres. This new boom with 3 steel arms.
- Suspension on AXIALE central pivot system gives this boom excellent stability and good performance on slopes, turns and headlands.
- Robust and compact due to its "L" structure, it complies with the regulatory road width of 2.55 m.
- ‘EcoMatic’ operation completes BERTHOUD's new package.
- The main innovation lies in the assembly of function valves fitted directly to the body of the GAMA spray pump (101 or 130 options) and its unique control mechanism. Usually function valves are separate and connected to the pump by a set of pipes, which results in substantial residual volumes as well as multiple valves, depending on the number of functions. This complicates the use of the machine and can lead to handling errors. The single control offers simple and economic functions for the operator.
- EcoMatic also allows him to follow a simple, pre-defined sequential rinse procedure.